The Number One choice of serious offshore anglers and captains.
The HAGANE Body is a metal reel body with high rigidity. The body stiffness and impact resistance virtually eliminates body flexing. The result transforms the angler's actions directly into cranking power. It's efficiency through strength.
These stainless steel ball bearings are specially treated to drastically increase the corrosion resistance of the bearing. These bearings will last at least 10 times longer than standard stainless steel ball bearings in high salinity environments
CF Aluminum Cold Forge Spool
These spools provide increased strength and durability over diecast aluminum or graphite spools
The metal construction showcased in some of our finest reels now appears throughout our line of Metal Series products. Metal frames not only keep moving parts in precise alignment, they also feature the use of the latest anodizing, plating and painting techniques for beautiful and durable finishes.
- Machine cut 1 piece aluminum frame and splool
- One touch two speed shifting
- Retrieve Per Crank Range (IN) - 37/15
- Four A-RB Stainless Steel Ball Bearings
- Shimano Hydrothermal Drag System
- Precision Drag Pre-Program Dial
- Maximum Drag - 33-99 (LB)
- Beautiful Gold Corrosion Resistant Finish
- Two Speed Gear Ratio - 2.5:1 / , 1.3:1
- Weight 115.2oz. (3,265g)
- Line Capacity - lb.(yds) - 80(950)